Things have been hard. You have casually been looking for a therapist who understands what your going through and who can help you experience joy, but you are so busy. You need someone who understands your busy life and can be flexible in scheduling.
Counseling anytime, anywhere! Therapy is more accessible than ever before!
Online Counseling is a game changer. Now getting the help and support you need is easier than ever before. Before the advances in technology, the only way to have therapy was to show up in person and sit face-to-face with your therapist.
As a therapist, I stay connected to my client in a variety of ways including phone, text, email, secure client portal messaging and secure video platforms. Technology also offers you the means to seek the help you need in the comfort of your own home or on the go. You no longer have to make the trip to the office or even meet your therapist in-person.
- You can have therapy anywhere that is comfortable and convenient for you.
- You can eliminate the time commuting to therapy- Allowing you to schedule your session during your work day- on breaks or during lunch.
- You may feel more comfortable speaking openly about your concerns in the comfort of your home.
- You have access to more therapists- Therapists are licensed for entire states- video therapy allows you to see a therapist that is located anywhere in your state which makes the pool bigger and allows you to find a counselor that’s right for you.
- You are able to receive ongoing support even when traveling.
- You are able to have continued care even if you move (so long as it’s within a state your therapist is licensed in).
All you need a private space to speak freely, a good internet connection, and a device such as a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
It’s important to note, online counseling isn’t right for everyone or even appropriate for every issue or mental health issue you may be struggling with. If you do not have access to a confidential space or a reliable internet connection, I may encourage in-person sessions to ensure the therapy is confidential and effective. If there are any safety concerns I may also require in-person sessions. EMDR can be done virtually but many clients prefer to do EMDR sessions in person.