Steadfast Counseling Peoria Counseling
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Charitable and Low-Cost Offerings
- OpenPath Collective Provider
- Low cost sliding scale therapy available for those without insurance benefits
- Give an Hour Provider
- Free and low cost therapy available for military members, veterans and family of military.
- These services are offered on a limited basis and both offerings have application processes involved. If you think you qualify, please me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Click the images below to learn more
- 60 minute sessions
- 90 minute EMDR or Brainspotting sessions
Steadfast Counseling accepts cash, checks and credit cards as form of payment, due by the end of the day of the session. Most insurance plans will cover a large amount of my rate.
Please be sure to call your insurance carrier and verify benefits prior to your first appointment. I am happy to provide you with paperwork to submit to out of network insurance carriers. Please check with your insurance directly to see if you have out of network (OON) mental health benefits.
If your insurance plan requires pre-authorization for services, please call the member service number (on the back of your insurance card) prior to your first appointment. Here are a few of the questions you will need to ask your insurance provider.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is Lauren Auer in-network ?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per counseling session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?